Friday 16 June 2023

Inquiry Stocktake

 At our last inquiry meeting, we were tasked with doing an inquiry stocktake to see where we are up to in our inquiries. I found this really challenging. Having spent a lot of this year, figuring out a hypothesis, testing students and figuring out their profile of learning, I am still not feeling entirely clear about my pathway for the inquiry.

Part of the challenge I have is that I don't have the students in front of me to get regular observations of their learning patterns in maths. The idea is that for my inquiry I will be taking the children out for a separate learning programme once a week. Creating a causal chain in my next blog post will be highly beneficial to me so I can see a clear direction ahead. 

For now, here is my inquiry stocktake summary:

No comments:

Post a Comment