Thursday 30 September 2021

Monitoring the effects of the implementation of the intervention

Changed practice/intervention: Providing children with prompts/scaffolds to support speaking and presenting to encourage use of language.

How am I going to monitor the effects of the implementation of this intervention/changed practice?

In a spreadsheet, I will record how children respond to use of this intervention each time it is used.

Here is an example:

Date: 5.08.21

Task: How does a Long Jumper's body move?

.
.
.

Child: Ana

Prompt: I was thinking about what ________ said, and I was wondering what if ___________ .

Response: I was thinking about what John said about the length of a long jumpers legs, and I was wondering what difference it would make if a long jumper had longer arms. Would they be able to propel themselves further forward?


No comments:

Post a Comment